Avatar

Monday, June 10, 2013

Thing 7


Picture taken by Laurel Housden, flickr account name madrowaid taken on July 21, 2011.
The name of the photo is The Swamp.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lahousden/5962648688/

This was my first time using flickr.  I had never even heard of this website until  coming across this task during the APSU 23 things.  I explored many different images that people had taken and uploaded to the site.  The website is really easy to navigate, and I also liked that you do not have to be a member to explore people's interesting photos.

The reason why I chose this picture is because I am a huge Florida Gators fan.  I have been a Gator fan since I began watching football around age 8.  The reason why I love the Gators is because my grandfather, "Papa" is an Alabama fan.  They use to play each other in the SEC Championship every year and I just wanted to root against him so I fell in love with the Florida Gators.  The reason for this picture selection is that I have never been to "The Swamp."  I have watched the Gators play in many stadiums, but never at their home field.  This is my dream to go watch a game in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook