Avatar

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thing 9




The first image I created was a sign that relates to the class I teach.  I was trying to come up with something clever, but could not come up with anything.  This was my first time playing around with image generators.  It was actually fun playing with these generators.  It was actually a lot easier than I thought it would be to create these images.  The only thing I really had to do was decide which words I wanted to appear on each line.  I could use this in my class by spicing up my power points.  This way students would not get bored just seeing that same thing slide after slide.  Maybe put some of these images to lighten the mood or have a laugh with my students.  Education needs to be fun and interesting for students and I think these generators could help make class fun.  Here is a link to happy face generator.




The next images I created were from image chef generator.  Famous signs always catch my attention when something else is wrote on it.  I always read road signs so I thought both of these would be an easy way to catch someone's eye.  I thought I could use these in my class to make announcements that my students would remember after class is over.  Not saying these would help how teenagers always seem to forget what is important, but it would not hurt anything because we all know they need as much help as possible.  Here is a link to image chef.




1 comment:

  1. These are great ways of bringing fun and topic into the classroom. You have definitely brought up a wonderful idea of the ways that I can help spice powerpoints up in my own classroom. I have not gotten this far on my 23 things yet but I can't wait to now.

    ReplyDelete

Facebook