Avatar

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thing 1

The easiest lifelong learning habit for me is to view problems as challenges.  I always I look at things that seem to be a problem and try to figure out a solution to fix it.  I like to challenge myself to be able to figure out any problem that is placed in front of me.  I like competition and I view problems and being able to fix those problems as competition.  When I fix a problem it gives me a great satisfaction.  I do not like to go to other people when I have a problem.  I like to solve the problem on my own because I feel like I learned something on my own, and when I learn something on my own I believe I retain it for the rest of my life.
The hardest lifelong learning habit for me is to begin with the end in mind.  When I start a project I can never fully grasp how something will look in the end.  I make decisions when I am doing a project based on what I think is best at the time not what the future outcome will be based on my decisions.  This is something that I have struggled with my whole life.  This is the one life long learning habit that I hopes becomes stronger as I grow older and make wiser choices.
I want to learn things that will help me in my classroom when working with Web 2.0 tools.  Anything that will make me a more effective teacher is what I hope to learn from using the Web 2.0 tools.  I thought it was easy to set up a blog.  I am not going to lie I was skeptical about setting up a blog because I am not big on writing my thoughts and feelings down especially for other people to read.  I like to keep things inside and to myself.  I am a very private person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook