Avatar

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thing 2

I do not have any experience with blogs before this class.  I have never been big on reading other people's thoughts or propaganda.  As I stated in Thing 1 I do not like writing about myself or putting my thoughts on paper, so I have not had any personal experiences with writing or reading blogs.

I just decided to use my name as my posting name just so I would never forget it, or if anybody ever wanted to see what I had learned in this class my blog would be easy to find.  I named my blog coachjla because I love coaching.  I love working with kids so I figured I would try to personalize my blog a little bit.

I thought creating the blog was relatively easy.  It seems to be pretty straight forward and a whole lot easier than I thought.  I like how it gives you step by step instructions on how to do each part of the blog.  If all blogs are this easy anybody could do it.

My avatar reflects my personality because my avatar is smiling and anyone that knows me knows that I always have a smile on my face.  I am a happy person and my avatar looks like his is happy.  Also I chose the shirt that is unbuttoned.  The reason I did this is because in the summer I love to have my shirt unbuttoned and since it is summer it only seems fitting for my avatar to have his shirt unbuttoned.  I created an avatar that looks like my actual self.  I just wanted to see how close I could make the avatar look like me.  Also I wanted people to get a good representation of me and my personality when they look at my avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook